We provide superior, individualized care to each of our residents with Alzheimer’s disease.
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive mental deterioration that usually occurs in old age due to generalized degeneration of the brain. This disease can disrupt daily life and can result in the following:
- Difficulties planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing basic tasks at home, at work, or during leisure activities
- Confusion with the passage of time
- Issues comprehending visual images and understanding spatial relationships
- New problems writing and speaking
- Poor or decreased judgement
Many people who have a loved one who is struggling with the effects and symptoms of Alzheimer’s may be unable to care for them by themselves, but wish there was an alternative to large, clinical, locked Alzheimer’s facilities or nursing homes. At The Almost Home Group, we offer these the caregiving solutions in a comfortable environment at our three homes in the Piedmont Triad, North Carolina area.
If you have a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease, we realize making a decision regarding their long-term care can be difficult, but we make it easier with our resident-centered, around-the-clock service. Please reach out to us at The Almost Home Group today to discuss our current or future openings and what we can do for someone who is struggling with a loved one with Alzheimer’s or other types of Dementia and memory loss.